1) When someone leaves your box open, they leave you vulnerable and risk making you stale. Don’t let people like this into your life. You want to be fresh. Never let another person determine your quality.
2) If you’re depressed that you’re just going to end up in a bowl, realize that, as a Reese’s Puff, you are special. Don’t allow anyone to think you are not unique, or somehow “less-than.” You are a Reese’s Puff. You realize that, right? You are “equal to,” if not “greater than.”
4) Sometimes you’ll feel like you exist solely to be eaten. It’s true, but it’s also best not to think about it.
5) You were born a Reese’s Puff. Be proud about your Puff heritage. Let your pride keep your shoulders up (that’s an expression—I realize you don’t have shoulders).
6) Don’t move too fast. Someday you’ll look back on your life as a Reese’s Puff, and you’ll probably wonder where the time went. ENJOY LIFE, even if you are cramped into a dark box with hundreds of your kin for 99.9% of your journey.
7) You didn’t miss out on much by never going bungee jumping, like you always wished you had.