1) Bacon and Reese’s Puffs: Fry bacon. Transfer bacon to plate, or other surface from which you can consume bacon. Pour Reese’s Puffs on top of bacon. Enjoy.
2) Pancakes and Reese’s Puffs: Make pancakes, following directions on back of pancakes box. Transfer pancakes to plate. Pour Reese’s Puffs on top of pancakes. Enjoy.
3) Scrambled eggs with Reese’s Puffs: Make scrambled eggs. It’s pretty self-explanatory. When eggs are cooked to your liking, transfer to plate, and pour Reese’s Puffs on top of pancakes. Enjoy.
4) Fresh fruit and Reese’s Puffs. Buy fresh fruit from the store, preferably pre-cut so that you don’t have to do anything. Transfer fruit to plate. Pour Reese’s Puffs on top of fresh fruit. Enjoy.
5) Granola and Reese’s Puff. Dump granola in bowl. Then, dump granola in trash. Fill bowl-space with Reese’s Puffs. Enjoy.
1) In 1947, a secret government detail set out to disprove the existence of aliens. They weren’t successful, however, they did successfully create a treat they called “anti-alien sustenance material,” which would later go on to become Reese’s Puffs.
2) Two planets collided far off in the galaxy, and for 100 days, Reese’s Puffs rained down on the Earth. DID YOU KNOW: Reese’s Puffs are not a renewable resource. Cherish them. Or hope for another planet collision as delicious as the last one.
3) One day a child was born. When he was five days old, he said to his mother: “This world isn’t chocolaty enough. It isn’t peanut buttery enough.” The mother felt horrible, and immediately set out to create a food that changed her child’s mind. That food was Reese’s Puffs.